Trial Balance and VAT
This module supports you in a lot of areas of the application. Numerous convenient features are offered for companies working with the account schedules in Business Central:
- Convenient setup of the account schedule with the help of freely definable account groups.
- Variable designations in the column layout, e.g. to display the month as a number or text
- Account statement, optionally for collective accounts as well with individual customer and vendor listings
- Correct display of tipping accounts as assets or liabilities
In addition, meaningful total balance lists are offered, as they are known from other financial accounting systems.
Furthermore OPplus assists the user in the area of the turnover tax advance return:
- Representation of the consolidated tax data for tax groupings in terms of turnover tax advance return.
- Plausibility checks through the enhanced VAT Account Statement
- Flexible set-up as to whether the input tax is to be posted in the following month